Qualified Earthmoving mechanic
We have a vacancy for a qualified Earthmoving Mechanic, based in Benoni, Gauteng. The purpose of the role is to be responsible for timely installation, repair and maintenance of equipment, as well as operate equipment and test all working parts in functional areas to ensure proper utilisation. The successful candidate will work on several sites based in the Gauteng and surrounding areas, and must be willing to travel.
- Qualified and valid trade tested Earthmoving Mechanic
- Minimum 5 Years related experience in a Mining / Plant environment
- Candidate requires good knowledge of earthmoving equipment
- Sound basic knowledge of the working of a diesel engine
- Knowledge of common rail principles and understanding of the engine management system and sequence in which things happen in the system
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, the pressure, and dangers with the hydraulics system
- Field service experience in earthmoving equipment mechanic or maintaining earthmoving machines will be an added advantage
- Valid Drivers licence
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own tools
Please forward a comprehensive CV with contactable references by clicking the button below.